Version 4 of the AXLR8 Commercial Asset Finance offering is now available.
What’s new? The system now includes compatibility with:
- AXLR8 Trigaware: which automates alerts and messages for end of funding period and other actions.
- AXLR8 Exchange Vault: which automatically stores proposal and client email traffic in the correct places by using the client email address and, if relevant, to a quote or proposal, using the funding opportunity (also called “finance requirement” or “funding requirement”) reference in the email subject line. This is an invaluable tool for both client service and relationship building as well as compliance audit transparency. All the email correspondence for contacts from funders, suppliers, clients and others may be found in their file and likewise, all the correspondence for a quote or funding proposal may be found quickly with that funding requirement’s record.
- AXLR8 Mailing Manager: this includes AXLR8 Newsletter Builder which is an effective tool for new business sales as well as keeping clients informed of news and developments at your company. It also has extensiive mail merge capability so that it can produce contracts for clients or employees and many other forms of correspondence. In more advanced forms, the AXLR8 Mailmerge system can merge context specific information into one or more funding proposals documents including:
- Funder Details
- Client Details
- Equipment Supplier Details
- client bank, accountant, and other details from KYC and profiling (e.g. length of time at residence and home ownership and unlimited other profiling information).
- Equipment details
- Background informatio and funding business case.
- Financial parameters such as equipment costs, advances and all the other data required for any funder’s decision.
- AXLR8 Report Builder: This allows the creation of reports on the fly and the creation of ad hoc operational data queries. These may be combined and the data can be exported to other systems & tools. Thus, the requirements for compliance reporting (e.g. Gabriel reporting) or funder reports, supplier reports, sales commission calculations are all avaialbe with a few clicks.
…..and many other AXLR8 modules. The system parameters, vocabulary, labels, statuses, profiles and menus can be updated by the your superuser without expensive programmer intervention.
AXLR8 have also been working with Cassiopae UK behind the scenes to integrate Cassiopae’s market leading Freehand quotation software in to our AXLR8 proposal management system for Commercial Asset Finance Intermediaries.
Is it compatible with my system and do I need to ugrade? It is based on the AXLR8 CRM (Dragon release and above. Those clients still using the previous version on Cobra releases have been contacted about options, dates and plans for upgrading.