AXLR8 have reduced the prices again for 2020.
Text messaging is ever more used by companies to remind or alert people and organise activities quickly. It is more effective and faster than email.
The reason for this price reduction is the multi-million volumes now purchased by the AXLR8’s “buying club” of clients. Also, to a lesser extent, we reduced administration with small price rises for buyers of lower volumes that cause proportionately more admin. Prices now start at under 2p/unit for our very high volume clients. Very low volume clients buying 1000 occasionally for example pay more than four times that cost per unit but have a low entry point, a low MoQ (1000 for £85 plus VAT to cover admin) and “pay as you go” preference.
Most commonly, staffing agencies or businesses that need to alert clients or others to events, buy 10k units as “stock” for their AXLR8 Text Tank. The price for 10k texts if you are a buying club subscriber is £294 plus VAT from 1st December 2019 (instead of £323 plus VAT till end November 2019). Partly this is achieved by reducing admin costs. The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 10k for these prices. This has a couple of implications. First, you are less likely to run out and secondly, we suggest you change your low units alert levels to 3000 and 1000 minimum reminder level so you have enough time to order a top up. You can log in to https://sms.axlr8.com to change these parameters and see the level of texts in your tank as well as many other facilities.
Hopefully , you will join other clients who are using AXLR8 apps for iPhones and Android devices so that AXLR8 Chat to reduce messaging conversation costs further.
- Appointment reminders
- Tactical instructions for mobile workers
- Tracked assets moved to unexpected locations (usually outside geofence)
- Security alerts for night guarding
- Stock replenishment in FMCG, warehouses or medical supplies
- Informing BSL translators of work opportuities
- Power cut alert as UPS kicks in
- Refrigerated goods below a pre-set temperature
- Alerting staff to new work shifts you need to fill
- Staff booking confirmations
- Surveys for clients and staff
- work completion or pre-ordered item availability
- and may more