The AXLR8 Film Rights Distribution system is aimed at film distributors world wide.
It will be soft launched at the European Film Festival 2019 in Berlin (Feb 6-12th, 2019). Then it will be officially launched in Cannes during the Film festival there in May 2019.
- Revenue and sales forecasting
- Creation of a DM (Deal Manifest) short form distribution agreement
- Creates and archives this and the LFA (long form agreement) with standard IFTA agreements or your own documentation
- Sales order processing and payments accounting
- Collections emails automatically chase debts using AXLR8 Debt Chaser
- Full reporting of “Avails”: Films available in different territories
- Records film titles distributor agreements for specific territories and prints out fully bespoke agreements including MG (minimum guarantee), expiry of distribution, etc.)
- Records when film titles distribution rights will end for your reseller and hence when a film distributorship is up for renewal.
- Reminders of film distribution review dates and expiry
- Allows interfaces with your website
- Newsletter broadcasts to clients and others
- Sales and marketing tools
- many more features
The system requires no server or other systems investment. That is because it is hosted, managed and backed up on AXLR8Cloud. It is offered to clients as a subscription service (SaaS). So you just need a browser on your PC Mac, Tablet, iPad or smart phone.
Please contact AXLR8 if this is of interest and you would like a demonstration.