AXLR8 have implemented staffing systems which are used by tens of thousands of people 24 hours a day.
The functionality is defined and described with examples and case studies on our specialist staffing systems website.
You may find this common staffing definitions page useful as different agencies and companies use different vocabulary to describe their businesses in security, stewarding, experiential, catering, field marketing, etc.
The core AXLR8 system is a cloud based service that covers all the functions for running an events staffing agency. Facilities which you will be able to see in an online demonstration include:
- Staff application forms and recruitment processing
- Staff booking onto Activations/Campaigns and shifts/activities.
- Staff portal (with all past and present bookings, payroll, shifts to apply for) and many other functions
- Staff Vetting to BS7858
- Client portal
- Sales and Marketing tools to help win new assignments
- Event creation and management
- Prevention of double booking by excluding impossible clashes
- Automatic event staff booking confirmations
- Mailing facility for staff to inform of events
- Auto emails to confirm staff attendance and SMS Text confirmations
- Payroll rates roles and hours worked fed into Payroll processing
- Staff qualifications and expiry dates
- Staff availability
- Staff ratings
- Staff Questionnaires/surveys
- Staff discipline recording/strikes
- Staff details including education, previous jobs files linked with documents for references, passport pictures and other ID, certificates
- Mobile App including field survey questionnaire deployment, proof of Location and other features